Saturday 11 October 2008

....... (no title)

still, justin has to take the post of his blog but oh well. ive done my
mandarin and nearly my art and dt. here was the homework for the
weekend and it was sad.

mandarin: even though i wasnt there she still gave me homework.
chao xie and ting xie
due on monday

dt: he hasnt emailed me it but i have it. :(
the research thingy
25 frames - do we have to colour it in?
ive nearly finsihed. i have the 25 frames left

english: Grrr i dont like this one
change the stupid essay.
its going to take a loooong time man.

math: study study study. great, i havent started.

science: study study. shit, im going to fail this one.

art: finish one of the pics
grrr, it took a long time but im nearly done.

french: study for exam.
great, speaking and writing. JOY OH JOY

sooo i mean like YIPEEE WE HAVE SOOO MUCH
HOMEWORK I MEAN LIKE YAYYYYY!! I CANT
WAIT TO FINISH HIT. GREAT.


okie, i have to go do it now. byee people and good
luck with the homework.

<3
p.s. dawei and yvonne arent married. its a joke so
dont take it too seriously. i can divorce you guys if
you want? :)

No comments: